Our client is a renowned marketing agency presenting unparalleled solutions for an extensive portfolio of brands. Their modern, integrated, and cutting-edge approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
UX Designer Overview:
As the UX Designer, you will partner directly with the Product Manager to convert wireframes into real world design. You will also be responsible for creating responsive web, tablet, and mobile designs and designing interfaces for mobile apps.
UX Designer Responsibilities:
• Convert wireframes provided by the Product Manager/UX team to a visual User Interface utilizing various tools
• Partner with the product team and ensure designs are consistent with the product vision and aligned with style guidelines
• Work with the front end developers to resolve UI inquiries and confirm UI design is translated to HTML/App interfaces
• Develop design prototypes quickly and accurately and continually modify the prototypes until the design is finalized
• Remain current of emerging design trends and monitor design language changes across sites and follow UI design industry standards
UX Designer Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven UX design experience
• Proficient with UI/UX wireframing and prototyping tools, including Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Sketch, InVision, and Zeplin