These Senior UX Designer positions will lead and coach teams creating superior user experiences for many products and platforms. They will figure out how to give people what they need and want. They will help us make IT better.
How? By making data-driven recommendations and embedding design-thinking processes while working closely with product teams. Together, they remove pain points and replace problems with awesome solutions.
The positions will start out as contract for six to twelve months, paying between $35-$50 an hour. Once hired, your annual salary would range from $75,000 to $100,000, plus benefits. Working remotely and during Eastern Time Zone required.
• Run design sprints that use rapid prototyping to understand our partners and their needs.
• Define and own the user experience through iterative ideation, discovery, design, and validation.
• Conduct and extract insights from quantitative and qualitative research.
• Collaborate with Agile scrum teams to create ever-improving user experiences.
• Work with the team to define product requirements, use cases and user journeys.
• Find opportunities to improve existing designs, information architecture, and content.
• Create task flows, journey maps, wireframes, prototypes, and related interaction design deliverables.
• Guide designers and developers to shepherd concepts from design to product.
• Bring complex data to life through dashboards and infographics.
• Maintain design consistency as driven by our DSM, defined patterns, and brand identity.
• Conduct or plan research and usability testing to get user and product team insights.
• Perform with the self-management, timeliness, and responsibility expected of a senior contributor.
Skills you’ll need
• Ability to work effectively with remote and Agile teams.
• Proficiency in user-centered design, UX research, UX strategy, and interaction design.
• Ability to document wireframes, patterns, and interactions.
• Hands-on knowledge of design tools such as Balsamiq, Mural, InVision, Axure, Sketch or equivalent.
• Experience working on or with SaaS products.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to rapidly prototype ideas and participate in ideation sessions.
Education and experience profile
• 5+ years in user experience design, product design, interaction design, or similar role.
• Bachelor’s degree in design or human-computer interaction (or equivalently qualified by experience).
• Comprehensive user-centered design portfolio.
• Experience mentoring other UX designers is a plus.