You are empowered to define how people collaborate now and how they’re going to work years later. You will solve complex problems in enterprise with consumer-grade designs and help product managers to shape different aspects of product experience.
We have a rare opening for an accomplished UX designer who can solve challenging user experience problems with simple, empathetic solutions.
- Have experience solving tough interaction problems and thinking through the challenges that come with structuring a large, complex application.
- Use systems thinking to deliver design at scale, rather than creating one-off solutions.
- Have a deep understanding of software and hardware constraints.
- Strong skills in mediating and resolving competing requirements and designs.
- Demonstrate the ability to design polished user interfaces and interactions.
- Have a great taste and a solid understanding of color, typography, motion, and visual hierarchy.
- High comfort level in working within a self-directed culture and navigating ambiguity.
- A strong point of view with a healthy dose of humility. This position is only suitable for senior-level designers.
We’re open for partially or fully remote peers as long as you’re comfortable working with the PST time zone.
Things that matter to us in the candidate:
- 5+ years of experience in an agile, startup-like product development environment.
- Experience designing and shipping for TV, Audio, Mobile Devices, IoT, or Appliances.
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates systems thinking and core skills across a variety of categories and formats.
- Fluency with common UX design software: Illustrator, Photoshop, Keynote, Sketch, Figma.
- Great verbal/written communication and storytelling skills, with the ability to successfully articulate design concepts.
- Effective time management skills.