UX Manager Overview:
We are seeking an individual with passion and skill for creating great customer experiences. You will report to the Director of User Experience, who is responsible for the overall user experience across all digital platforms. This role is not 100% remote and will require being in the Atlanta office 2-3 days a week.
UX Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage both short-term and long-term projects leveraging UX best practices and consumer insights.
- Oversee optimization of the current consumer journey by defining KPIs, continuously measuring and bringing creative and practical ideas to the table to improve conversion
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members, including Operations, Product Management, and Digital Marketing Technology, to push forward the creation and testing of new UX projects
- Work effectively with an external digital agency when appropriate
- Proactively bring ideas to the team that tackle both e-commerce and consumer in-store challenges
- Maintain UX testing log for all channel experiences touched by UX program
UC Manager Requirements:
- 6-8 years in user experience design
- Proficiency with design tools such as Sketch, Figma, XD, Invision, Axure, Etc.
- Demonstrated experience with heuristic evaluations, user testing, wire-framing, and prototyping
- Previous experience working within and refining a design system
- Consumer-centric mindset with hands-on experience in a big-ticket e-commerce environment
- Highly flexible and willing, and able to adjust to needs that arise in the marketplace
- Strong project management skills with a high degree of comfort managing multiple projects with multiple stakeholders
- The ability to use qualitative and quantitative skills to evaluate consumer journeys combining analytics with creativity
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate to a broad, diverse audience "what is happening" with the online journey and how we can improve it
- Success working in an environment where the pace is fast the path is not always linear or clear
- Agency experience a plus but not required