• Looking for a UX Researcher for our second project doing a mix of qualitative research and desktop/secondary research understanding the state of remote collaboration.
We are looking for an experienced UX researcher to join our team. You will be responsible for helping define and drive the future of our products. You will reveal what our users need from our products by conducting research, working with cross-functional teams, and performing usability studies. These responsibilities also include inspiring change, delivering oral and written presentations, evaluating qualitative and quantitative data, and helping the UX team better understand what would make a user’s experience more intuitive, accessible, and seamless.
- Conduct primary and secondary user research.
- Conduct and evaluate quantitative and qualitative research.
- Perform market and ethnographic research.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and evaluate research topics.
- Plan and implement user research strategies and methodologies.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written and oral presentations.
- Mentor and coach junior UX researchers on the team.
- Perform usability studies with consumers.
- Ask questions, gather data, and analyze data.
- Use a diverse set of UX research tools.
2+ years of User Research experience required
Experience conducting usability testing, protocol, and research tool development
Quantitative skills in survey writing, analysis, and proficiency with latest data analysis software
Familiarity with research tools, such as Qualtrics, UserTesting.com, dscout
Experience working closely with software and hardware development teams, in an Agile environment
Ability to effectively communicate research insights across product development and marketing teams
Ability to solve problems creatively, effectively, and collaboratively
Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
Up-to-date with the latest research trends, techniques, and technologies