Client prefers someone who has worked on SaaS products in the past - please highlight on your resume if you have that
UX Researcher Description
On-going Contract Work closely with product managers, user experience, designers and engineers to provide insights that will guide their decisions in design, feature development, and product prioritization. You will infuse user experience research at all stages of product development to help create engaging experiences across multiple digital platforms – responsive web, native mobile apps, connected devices, wearables, and emerging technologies.
In this role, you will be primarily responsible for designing, conducting, analyzing and reporting on user experience and product research. You are highly collaborative with success in applying a variety of UX research methods and delivering insights in a fast-paced and changing environment.
What will you be doing?
• End-to-end experience with all aspects of user experience and product research (study design, execution, analysis, reporting)
• Hands on experience with a variety of methods including in-depth interviews, usability testing, longitudinal diary studies, surveys, ethnographic research, product concept testing, persona and customer user journey development, and more
• Flexible and pragmatic approach to conducting impactful research across the product cycle – ideation, design/development, and launch/validate
• Direct experience conducting research on a variety of devices (desktop, mobile, tablet, connected devices)
• Ability to effectively sell, support, explain and present research methods and findings to product managers, designers, marketers and others, enabling data-informed decisions
• 2+ years of relevant work experience with proven track record of integrating user research into product development cycle and working with cross-functional teams
• 4 years of experience in applied research setting
• BA/BS degree in Human Computer Interaction, Experimental Psychology, Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Highly collaborative and works efficiently to achieve user, product and business goals
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong presentation skills to present insights and recommendations persuasively, in a compelling, easy to understand manner
• Ideally experienced with UserZoom