Job descriptionLeading intimates / apparel brand is looking to bring on a UX/UI Designer for a 3 month contract. This role is 100% Remote.
- Work with product managers, UX management, UX peers, developers, and stakeholders to conceptualize, execute, and design intuitive and functional experiences for mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Develop and maintain interactive wireframes, mockups, and specifications to support product definition and development.
- Analyze user interface problems and create design solutions that meet user requirements and achieve measurable business goals.
- Perform usability testing and research to understand customer needs and behaviors.
- Participate in ideation and scoping for new products and initiatives.
- Clearly articulate design choices and seek feedback early and often.
- Partner with Engineering and QA to ensure UI designs are implemented to specifications.
- Collaborate with UX team members to maintain best practices and design consistency across all experiences.
- 5+ years of experience with user experience design.
- Bachelor’s degree in user experience design or related field.
- A strong portfolio of work showcasing your capabilities.
- Proficiency in Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Inspect Developer Tools, and Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency in designing across multiple screen sizes.
- A strong understanding of user-centered design, visual design, interaction design, and information architecture.
- Ability to lead all aspects of the design process and deliver conceptual sketches, wireframes, and pixel-perfect design mockups, and interactive prototypes.
- In-tune with industry best practices and implementing solutions based off data and research.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, and keep up in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Basic understanding of React.
- Understand how to conduct user tests and research.
- Ability to define, apply, and contribute to component-based design systems.