Length of Contract: 10+ months with potential to extend
Location or Remote: Remote candidates OK but preferred to work in PST
Client Overview: Our client is an American multinational chain of coffeehouses and roastery reserves headquartered in Seattle, Washington
UX/UI Designer Overview: The main function of a UX/UI Designer is to create designs, concepts and sample layouts based on design principles and concepts. A typical UX/UI Designer needs to have a high level of creativity and able to communicate their ideas to both internal and external clients. The ability to be flexible to client demands, work well under pressure and multi-task are required skills.
- Design in Sketch, background in the Adobe CS Suite helps, leveraged on occasion as well.
- Build websites with knowledge of HTML+CSS, including building own designs.
- Document UI issues in QA or UAT environment.
- Gather user requirements, build navigation components.
- Develop UI mockups, graphic user interface elements, and navigation and search tools.
- Define the core elements of the Company Retail Design System, specifying UX, visual, interaction and motion elements as well as documenting behaviors and usage guidelines.
- Cultivate internal knowledge around the design system by serving as a subject matter expert to contributing teams who are building additions to the design system.
- Work within a product delivery team to understand the experience we are building for our partners. The result of this work will be used by every store partner in North America.
- 5+ years of related experience required
- Bachelor's degree in design or related field preferred