High growth clean skincare and wellness brand.
UX/ UI Designer Overview:
The UX/UI Designer will strategize alongside our digital design, DTC and marketing teams to create engaging and cohesive digital customer experiences that deliver on our creative vision, Brand DNA and meet business requirements. They will partner with the DTC team and developers to design digital experiences for content pages, homepages, build out site content features and improve the site experience. They will have a pulse on the competitive landscape and love to bring new and creative ideas to the team.
UX/ UI Designer Responsibilities:
- Produce elegant, on brand design solutions and optimize existing site user experiences using wireframes, interaction flows, and prototypes.
- Establish and maintain a consistent UX and visual standard, and brand identity across all elements of the digital experience.
- Create detailed specifications, style guides, and prototypes for handoff to Development & Creative teams.
- Design, as needed, digital assets to bring new digital experiences to life for asset creation and final for go-to-market prototypes.
- Maintain an evolving understanding of consumer behaviors through in-depth competitive, industry, and user research on a regular basis.
- Support management of Testing & Optimization roadmap, finding opportunities to drive incremental revenue.
- Identify, address, and strategize solutions around issues impacting the customer journey and site performance.
- Partake in data analysis, user research, competitive analysis, and usability testing to inform design decisions.
- Support DTC management in roadmap development and execution.
UX/ UI Designer Qualifications:
- DTC/Retail focused website experience, with an interest in the Beauty industry.
- 3-5 years of experience working in UI/UX design.
- Mastery of designing and optimizing experiences in a user-centric way while considering business needs.
- Strong application of visual design skills and understanding of design processes and implementation.
- Data-obsessed and experienced in A/B testing, forming insights, and leveraging past learnings to create actionable improvements and new ideas
- Fluent in design tools such as Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite, Invision, and Omnigraffle
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Google Suites, and project management tools
- Experience with Google Analytics, Shopify+ and headless architecture a plus