Our client, a global leader in the QSR space, is looking to bring on 5x UX/UI Designers, ranging from mid to senior level, starting ASAP. These roles can be completely remote, and will be part of a newly built INTERNAL Digital Product Design team (working across website. app, and kiosk)!
These UX/UI Designers will help shape the brand's consumer digital experiences and drive innovation. They should strong understanding of building brand and online shopping across multiple platforms (desktop, tablet and mobile).
- Partner with lead designers to translate high level concepts into customer-centric experiences that reduce ordering friction, build brand affinity and grow digital sales
- Closely collaborate with key partners and stakeholders throughout the design and development process (design, development, product, marketing, operations etc.)
- Conceptualize and craft artifacts to effectively communicate UX solutions (flows, wireframes, prototypes, interaction animations)
- Visualize and design user interface look and feel (overall visual design, screens layouts, graphics etc.)
- Rapidly iterate on design solutions while gathering feedback from design leads and other project partners
- Lead the creation of detailed design documentation to clearly communicate optimal experience functionality to development partners
- Provide design support to developers & QA to ensure proper feature implementation
- 3-5 years of professional experience in digital visual design and/or user experience
- A strong portfolio demonstrating user-centered design solutions for both UX and UI across mobile & desktop devices
- Proven design range across UX, visual design
- Expert visual design skills with excellent understanding of layout design, typography, color theory, composition, and iconography
- Ability to rapidly create highly polished digital visual designs
- Preferred expertise in FIGMA; Proficiency in a variety of digital design applications including Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite (XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects), Protopie, Principle, Zeplin etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of iOS, Android & web specific design patterns and best practices with proven experience designing and shipping mobile products
- Excellent problem solving and analytics skills with a proven ability to understand and apply customer data to design solutions
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in parallel and exceed quality standards in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Experience out of an Entertainment, Tech, or Gaming Brand preferred; Boutique Digital Agency experience also nice to have!
If you are interested in and qualified for this role, please forward your resume and portfolio today!