Our client is a producer of certified vegan health & wellness supplements which have shown amazing proven results. They are searching for an Executive to join their team who has an innovative spirit and can help elevate the brand identity.
- Responsible for driving acquisition growth of new customers to our brand and expanding the lifetime value of existing customers across all channels.
- Further build out the brand's omni channel acquisition strategy with the brand and product teams
- Set departmental strategy, budget and go-to-market plans.
- Own and manage budget, forecasting, and delivery of monthly goals including spend, CPA, ROAS, Retention and LTV.
- Lead internal team and external agencies to deliver the best performance across digital channels (search, social, display, affiliates, influencer) and offline channels (TV, radio, OOH, direct mail).
- Own all ecommerce website optimizations, user journey mapping and reporting
- In line with the brand team, build and optimize a loyalty program to maximize customer engagement / LTV and related lifecycle marketing programs.
- Drive channel testing attribution and diminishing return modeling.
- Establish benchmarks for measuring and sharing results on business critical KPIs related to growth (volume, CAC, retention, LTV/payback) and own achievement of weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Manage, develop, and grow a team of 10+ growth marketers.
- Partner with cross-functional leaders (product, brand, creative) to develop advertising assets, landing pages, emails, and reporting needed to maximize campaign performance and increase overall brand awareness
- Ideate and execute email and text messaging marketing campaigns
- Work and define digital strategies with the Professional team to amplify doctor and stylist brand-awareness
- Connect with key industry leaders to provide thought leadership, garner learnings and latest best growth practices.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 10+ years of experience in eCommerce, with a deep focus on performance-based growth marketing.
- Experience working across the full DTC marketing funnel (customer acquisition, conversion, and engagement) and across the marketing mix including online (display, paid social, content, streaming) and offline (OOH, direct mail, linear TV).
- Extensive experience leading a performance marketing team and owning a minimum of $50M paid marketing budget.
- Combination of strong strategic thinker, with the ability to translate quantitative and qualitative data/insights into a better customer experience and influence intelligent decision making across the business.
- Highly organized self-starter, with a data-driven mentality and a bias towards action.
- Top-notch analytical skills with a proven ability to work through data to find opportunities and actionable insights that are not readily apparent and clearly communicate them to a diverse set of stakeholders in a way they will understand.
- Strong track record of collaboration with cross functional teams.
- Experience growing, managing, leading, and developing world class teams.
- Experience in growth-stage companies is highly preferred.