Timing: Late September / early October
Duration: Through December 2021
Hours per week: 20-40 TBD
Pay rate: $30-40+/hr DOE
One of our tech clients is looking for a freelance Video Editor to join their team for an ongoing part-time freelance role through end of the year.
This freelance Video Editor will be supporting the company's internal creative & design teams with a mix of video editing and basic motion design projects.
The freelance Video Editor should be available for ongoing sporadic hours and comfortable turning projects around in a timely manner.
Ideal freelance Video Editor candidates will have:
- At least 3-5+ years of proven video editing and basic motion design experience
- Strong online reel/portfolio showcasing work samples, preferably interviews, documentary style speakers, self-shot videos (Zoom), highlight/sizzle reels, and product demos/screen sharing type videos.
- Fully proficient with Adobe Premiere and basic proficiency with After Effects
- Great understanding of how to craft a story through video
- Basic handle on motion graphics and animation
- Comfortable working in a remote capacity and under tight deadlines/turnarounds
- Team player, attentive to detail, organized
**Must provide own computer