Position: Video Investment Manager
Client: Our client is a creative agency focused on strategy, design, development, branding, and comprehensive ideation for brands like Verizon, Diageo, Kind and J&J to name a few and hiring a full-time Video Investment Manager for their Bushwick, Brooklyn location.
Experience: 3+ years (mid - manager/supervisor level)
Location: Remote for now (tentative plan to be in the BK office in December)
Overview: As a Video Investment Manager you’ll report directly to the Director of Media and work alongside a growing Media team to ensure seamless strategy and execution for video campaigns, all the way through from proposal to analysis. You’ll craft, negotiate, and oversee plans that align closely with client goals and KPIs, as well as serve the team’s thought-leader for all things television and video, consistently offering a POV on industry updates and issues.
- Previous success working directly with clients in the planning, development, and management of both TV and digital video campaigns for brands or products
- Robust understanding of the ever-changing video landscape linear to digital convergence, including CTV/OTT, addressable, and data-driven linear television
- Excellent attention to detail, project management, and critical thinking mindset with the ability to take a long-range view while balancing analytical and creative viewpoints
- Strong interpersonal skills communicating (written and oral) with clients and co-workers; previous team leadership or experience managing direct reports is a plus
- Advanced understanding of audience planning and forecasting tools (MRI/Simmons, ComScore, SQAD, Doubleclick)
- High fluency in Microsoft Excel
Performance based bonus
Medical, vision and dental insurance
Flexible paid parental leave