Location: Seattle, WA
Client Overview: Our client is a financial consultant based in Seattle, WA.
Video Producer Overview: The role is responsible for developing and understanding the business requirements of the client (internal) and then shaping those requirements into engaging and meaningful media.
- Video and podcast pre-production: Communicating ideas and possibilities to a wide variety of people with varying levels of media experience. Writing, storyboarding, planning, budgeting, and project managing as needed prior to (and during) production. Planning and understanding the proper recording approach (such as remote vs in-person).
- Shooting and directing professional and persuasive videos and podcasts for company globally with a wide array of professional video and audio equipment. Recording and directing podcasts and videos remotely via a platform like Zencastr. Directing non-actors with varying on-camera comfort and skill levels
- Post-production: Editing videos and podcasts using the Adobe Creative Suite, adding text overlays, creating motion graphics, working iteratively with clients/stakeholders, ensuring on-time delivery and meeting quality standards.
- Managing the function of our video and podcast channels, including optimizing our YouTube channel and podcast distribution efforts through itunes buzzsprout and spotify. Possessing a deep understanding of the necessary gear and technology needed in the production process, while staying current on new trends and technology. Maintaining internal production gear and in-house studio.
- Producing and managing video projects utilizing external video resources. This includes scheduling, editing storyboards, project management, and vendor management. Assisting and guiding other offices in producing great videos by utilizing both internal and external video resources.
- Taking headshot photographs of associates, and retouching photos
- 5 years - Video production, including project management.
- High level of comfort acting as a 1-person video crew.
- 5 years - Video editing with Premiere Pro
- 1 year - Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop)
- 1 year - Managing a YouTube Channel
- 1 year - Managing a Podcast Channel (Buzzsprout, Itunes, stitcher etc.)
- 1 year - Still photography with professional DSLR cameras and strobes.
- 1 year - Motion graphic production utilizing After Effects