We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Producer to join our expanding team in San Francisco. Reporting to our US Executive Producer, you will be working on a wide variety of creative content; anything from corporate internal communications to high end branded films.
We are an established company, with a large existing client-base. We embrace new ways of working, and are not afraid to break away from tradition. With thousands of films under our belt, we transform old fashioned industry rules. This is an opportunity for someone looking to take on a full time role.
We’re looking for an exceptionally organized and motivated individual. Someone who can juggle the complex process of producing creative content, whilst keeping projects on budget. They will need to be excellent at managing and scheduling resources, and dealing with day-to-day communication with our clients, and our internal project management team.
- Support the acquisition development and planning of new briefs.
- Work closely with our Executive Producers and Creative department.
- Work independently - take a project and run with it
- Promote team motivation and creativity.
- Plan content requirements and oversee creative development, shoots and post production, including animation projects.
- Establish and maintain clear project communication with internal and external parties.
- Planning and managing budgets.
- Manage and oversee the production schedule.
- Track progress against objectives, schedule and budget.
- Experience You have worked on a wide range of creatively exciting projects.
- Tech-savvy and motivated to stay on top of the latest film and production trends.
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a Producer in a production company or agency environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a flexible and friendly client management style .
- Exceptional project management skills and the ability to work well under pressure and across multiple projects