Job descriptionTiming: Start May/June
Duration: 3-4 months, possible extension
Hours per week: 20-40 (80-165 per month)
Pay rate: $30-40+/hr DOE
One of our big tech clients is looking for a freelance Video Production Assistant to join their team for an upcoming project kicking off in June and running through September/October.
This freelance Video Production Assistant will be helping support several Producer + Video Editor teams with large video project that is part of the company's upcoming fall client and customer conference.
The freelance Video Production Assistant will be responsible for helping schedule participants for A/V checks and actual video recordings.
The freelance Video Producer must be well-versed in the process of bringing videos to life and playing a key role between project stakeholders, project management, video editors, production/post-production, etc.
Ideal Video Producer candidates will have:
- At least 3+ years of experience as a Video Production Assistant in an agency, in-house production team, or production/post-production studio
- Highly organized, attentive to detail, able to get ahead of production problems and keep projects on track and on budget
- Experience tracking budgets/hours for freelancers
- Proficient with G Suite, Google Sheets, Airtable, and A/V best practices
Nice to Have:
- Previous experience producing conference/webinar content
- Familiar with brand kits, style guides, and asset libraries
*Offsite, PT/MT/CT hours and time zone preferred