Duration: 8 weeks (40 hours/week)
Location: NYC, Wall Street
Start: Dec 1, 2021
Industry: Finance, Corporate (think: suits!)
We’re looking for a driven, detail-oriented Videographer/Video Editor to join the team on a temporary basis.. A crucial position inside our video department, you’ll work with our creative team to build and manage the workflow and delivery of all video content. Your day will involve shooting video and editing content for all distribution platforms from start to finish.
• Flexible, a fast learner and able to handle producing daily video content demands
• Proactive, detail and solutions-oriented — a creative problem solver at heart, especially in the face of shifting priorities
• Skilled in digital video content workflows, including video and audio formats, color correction, audio mixing, and VFX
• Highly proficient in RED camera workflow and Canon cinema camera workflows
• Eager to grow positive and productive relationships externally with our clients
• Motivated by a fast-paced, collaborative environment
What you’ll do:
• -Build and manage production workflow for all driven content, including scheduling of shoots and script- writing.
• -Ensure standardization from ingest to delivery
• -Generate and manage project timelines and master post production calendar
• Manage ongoing bookings & holds and associated day-to-day adjustments
What You Should Have:
• 2+ years experience in production roles; experience in project management required
• Fluency in short form digital video
• Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
• Experienced as a shooter and editor
• Strong storytelling instincts
• Must have a reel/website to share when applying for the position.