Visual Design Director Overview:
We are currently searching for a project-based Visual Design Director to join our Creative Team to help conceptualize exciting and unique solutions for our clients. Typical Visual Design projects life cycles vary, with an average of 90 days or less.
The Visual Design Director is responsible for driving brand design and creative direction for all program environmental signage, graphics, speaker support, and digital platform requirements. The ideal candidate has strong design experience across a range of different mediums but is particularly passionate about and proficient in brand and digital design.
Visual Design Director Responsibilities
- Develop new creative, imaginative, and conceptual concepts that highlight the client’s program identity and ensure all creative touch points - including broadcast graphics, virtual platform, mobile app, video, email, collateral, and signage
- Develop positioning and visual creative strategies that drive engagement, excitement and innovation throughout the program’s brand creative
- Continue to evolve and expand program’s identity while remaining true to its foundational principles and strategic intent
- A savvy storyteller who can communicate complex concepts in a coherent and compelling way
- Lead program brand development and identity initiatives to strengthen program’s overall creative design solutions for both digital and non-digital solutions
- Partner closely with Executive Producer and Sr. Creative Directors to develop and creative for cohesive visual program experience
Visual Design Director Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10+ years creative experience
- 5+ years of Creative leadership experience leading large teams of Art Directors and Designers
- Traditional Creative Agency and/or Creative Design experience
- Strong critical thinker, ability to translate program strategies into ideas and concepts into compelling and effective creative solutions
- Well versed in designing and producing a visual style guide for execution of program deliverables.
- A link to an online portfolio showcasing your work (include link on your resume)