Our client, the world's largest digital agency, has built a creative team to compete with the best. This team services internal and external stakeholders and produces flawlessly executed and beautifully simple world-class work. They are currently seeking a Visual Designer to join the team.
This team supports internal client account teams to help them win new business. By taking the best practices from advertising agencies, design firms, and innovation think tanks, this team uses their process to develop world class, far reaching, and winning B2B campaigns.
Visual Designer Overview:
We are currently looking for Visual Designer candidates with solid art direction skills, ability to lead and manage projects and small teams, and be highly conceptual while remaining hands on.
Visual Designer Responsibilities:
- Providing design direction on designated projects
- Executing against a high end aesthetic while delivering on brand strategy and messaging
- Producing high quality creative for pitches, orals, and workshops (such as PowerPoint decks, print collateral, and custom branding and identity projects for events and company practices).
- Creating best-in-class brands, campaigns, and experiences for high-profile projects
- Partaking in internal creative reviews and mentoring creative juniors
- Facilitating design-thinking workshops with client account teams
Visual Designer Qualifications
- 3-7 years of experience in visual design
- Must have a digital portfolio with ideas of conceptual thinking
- Must have a strong understanding of design principles
- Must have experience in B2B and B2C work environments
- Agency background preferred
- Power Point is an asset