As part of the User Experience team, the Master UI Visual Designer will work to define our health client's next generation look and feel for our web and native app experiences. Ideate on new UI foundational elements such as typography, color and iconography and iterate on existing design patterns and components to improve our user experience. Maintain icon library and create new icons as needed. Work with interaction designers, user researchers and developers to ensure designs meet user expectations and are implemented correctly. Assist in creation of UI style guide and design system.
• Visual Design: Proven experience in creating visually elegant user interfaces employing graphics, typography, photography, iconography, color, and brand elements. Expertise in responsive web and native mobile design. Creates digital designs that people love to use. Ability to create fresh, new conceptual designs. • Visual Language: Uses visual elements to convey a message to the user and creates an intuitive visual language. Rapidly explores use of new elements to evolve designs and design patterns.
• Evaluations of Systems: Solid knowledge in performing heuristic analysis of user interfaces to determine winning patterns to inform design directions. Good understanding of market trends in user interface styles and patterns in responsive web and native mobile.
• Style Guide: Assists in creating style guides with full range of user interface components. Thorough in creating and populating a style guide framework that is comprehensive and scalable.
• Design System: Expert knowledge in translating style guides to working design systems. Partnering with IT, creates comprehensive framework for design patterns and front-end code components.
• Partnership: As a shared service, supports working digital teams and builds strong relationships across enterprise with partners in IT, Brand, Marketing, Product, Innovation, Creative Studio, etc.
• Innovation: Good track record of innovation in people, process and technology.
• Education: Requires college degree or equivalent
• Years of Experience:
-Minimum 5 years of prior relevant experience
• Results Leadership: Positively leads team to deliver good results and create value.
• Personal Leadership: Effective communicator who builds trust, embraces challenges and who is a lifelong learner.
• Thought Leadership: Develops creative solutions, enjoys thinking outside the box, and strategic in approach.
• People Leadership: Models collaborative teamwork contributing to team talent to meet future needs of digital.