Associate - Senior Visual Designer
Our client, the world's largest digital agency, has built a creative team to compete with the best. This team services internal and external stakeholders and produces flawlessly executed and beautifully simple world-class work. They are currently seeking a Senior Visual Designer to join the team on a permalance basis. This team supports internal client account teams to help them win new business. By taking the best practices from advertising agencies, design firms, and innovation think tanks, this team uses their process to develop world class, far reaching, and winning B2B campaigns. We are currently looking for Senior Visual Designer candidates with solid art direction skills, ability to lead and manage projects and small teams, and be highly conceptual while remaining hands on.
The Senior Visual Designer consistently:
- Acts as the conceptual and hands on lead while remaining hands on with Design
- Shows natural and charismatic leadership with clients, management, and creative team
- Providing design direction on designated projects
- Executing against a high end aesthetic while delivering on brand strategy and messaging
- Producing high quality creative for pitches, orals, and workshops (such as PowerPoint decks, print collateral, and custom branding and identity projects for events and company practices).
- Creating best-in-class brands, campaigns, and experiences for high-profile projects
- Partaking in internal creative reviews
- Facilitating design-thinking workshops with client account teams