Our client is in the financial/ insurance sector, providing an array of banking services. Our client is looking for an experienced Visual Designer to be a part of their innovative team.
Visual Designer Overview:
As the Visual Designer, you will play a significant role in driving creative output across multiple groundbreaking projects. As an expert in digital experiences with a strong background in classic design, you will work closely with the company’s collective experts on creating innovative products, services, and experiences.
The role of the Visual Designer will create and deliver design systems and interfaces centered on insights and research that are conceptually aligned with the client’s business objectives. The ideal candidate will craft complex ideas into simple and clear designs with high fidelity compositions that deliver solutions across diverse platforms.
Visual Designer Responsibilities:
· Develop creative solutions addressing design demands across complex and innovative projects.
· Create immersive experiences that can be used by people intuitively on a daily basis.
· Collaborate with project teams, and internal and external partners to define brand concepts and design systems that have multiple applications across a diverse range of platforms.
· Build and maintain style guides for mockups, business rules, and working prototypes that focus on visualizing the intended user experience.
· Develop an array of designs ranging from immersive web and mobile experiences to marketing campaigns including social and email marketing, design assets for blogs, landing pages, and more.
· For UI experiences, help design and build user testing sessions and present results with recommendations to stakeholders.
· Proactively stay updated on design methodologies, trends and techniques to develop new best practices.
· Help build up the company’s dynamic design culture by mentoring junior designers and sustaining respectful working relationships internally and externally.
Senior Visual Designer Qualifications.
• 6+ years of experience designing interactive experiences for mobile apps (iOS and Android)
• 5+ Years of experience leading a design team
• Deep knowledge of iOS and Android Human Interface Guidelines
• Comprehensive understanding of interaction and UI design
• Ability to translate conceptual ideas into compelling customer experiences
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to communicate ideas to a diverse audience and constructively integrate feedback
• A conceptual thinker with proven problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate well in a team environment
• Proficiency with design tools as such as Adobe’s Creative Suite, Invison, Sketch, etc.
• Strong portfolio that showcases your understanding of user-centered design