Role Overview: Our client is looking for a talented Visual Designer to become an integral part of the creative team. The Visual Designer is responsible for creating and executing visual and graphic designs for direct-to-consumer ecommerce channels, under the guidance of the Creative Designer. This role requires an understanding of digital design specifications, exceptional knowledge of web design and marketing best practice, and asset management. Ability to manage deadlines for multiple projects, translate conceptual designs into web-ready visuals.
Visual Designer Responsibilities:
- Design assets across direct-to-consumer digital channels for emails, digital ads, paid social, PDPs.
- Partner with E-commerce and Marketing teams to quickly iterate assets and improve visual standards based on analytics and testing.
- Provide other members of Creative and Social teams with insights and feedback on performance of visuals and marketing messaging.
- Manage daily communication and implementation of requests and approvals, to insure a smooth workflow between co-workers, project managers and marketing managers
- Partner with Digital and Social Agencies as needed
Visual Designer Requirements:
- Superior aesthetic and passion for visual arts and design as it applies to graphic and web design
- Confident self-starter who can prioritize projects and meet deadlines with minimal project management.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience, beauty experience strongly preferred
- 2-4 years of design role experience in designing for ecommerce.
- Excellent organizational, technical and project management skills
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, experience with After Effects, XD and Indesign a plus.
- Expertise in coding emails, CSS & HTML knowledge
- Proficiency in Sketch and Figma
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite(Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), And G Suite ( Google Docs, Slides, Sheets)
- Illustration, Animation or Video content experience a plus.
- Experience designing for Amazon Stores a plus.