Experience Designer (Supervising Associate)
Pay Rate: $85/hr
Duration: 6 months + extension
You must be able to pass a 7-year background screen (no drug)
Six+ month contract with EY. They are hiring for a hands-on Visual Designer for application design. Please reply with your most current resume and make sure a portfolio link is listed.
• Have an eye for clean, thoughtful and attractive visual design
• Knowledge of working with design systems components in Figma
• Enterprise Application design experience
• Ability to create wireframes, user flows, prototypes and other UX artifacts
• Leads aspects of the design of new digital user experiences and enhancement to existing digital experiences, demonstrating validated understanding of the user experience journey
• Produces sophisticated wireframes and prototypes to improve the level of engagement and satisfaction that a user derives from the product, independently executing on the design strategy as guided by more senior team members
Your key responsibilities
• You will be producing wireframes, site maps, journey maps and clickable prototypes, taking into account user needs and user journeys to execute small to medium-sized design efforts
• Reviewing project results of more junior team members, ensuring that the voice of the client is coordinated into the delivery approach, advancing issues where appropriate
• Utilizes user-centered research methods to drive product insight and innovation
• Presents to and collaborates with clients on findings from design efforts
• Supervising team activities to achieve defined results and satisfy users through design and leads the delivery of small to intermediate-sized design efforts
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Interactive Media, Interaction Design, Human Factors, Cognition Psychology, Cognitive Science, Informatics, Design, or related field preferred.
• 5-7 years applied experience in user-centered design process for sophisticated products or services.