We support our stores in providing the best possible experience for every client. Dedicated teams cater to our client’s every need by creating covetable assortments, curated content, compelling storytelling, smart strategy, expert training, and more. It takes a lot of curious and confident individuals, disrupting the status quo and taking chances. The pace is fast, the fun is furious, and the passion is real. We never rest on our laurels. Our motto? If it’s not broken, fix it.
As a Visual Merchandising Project Manager, you will be part of the Visual Merchandising team who leads visual presentations and core standards for the division which is the shop-within-a-shop partnership. This role will work closely with the Sr. Manager of Visual Merchandising to support the production and communication of visual projects and initiatives.
• Project manage the delivery of monthly animated in-store merchandising themes including creative briefs, graphic production, delivery and vendor management.
• Create monthly visual animation directions, working with cross functional partners
• Review and provide feedback on proofs and layouts to ensure accuracy and quality control.
• Create store communication planners, working with cross functional partners
• Manage timelines and budgets for visual projects to and ensure on-time and on-budget delivery.
• Maintain and update store distribution lists.
• Maintain and develop good working relationships with suppliers and vendors.
• Ideal candidate should have 3-5 years of experience in a corporate visual merchandising department. In store merchandising roles a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft office, Illustrator, Photoshop, In-Design
• CS Suite & Bluebeam experience is a plus
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects to meet deadlines
• Strong organization, prioritization and analytical skills
• Detailed oriented with a high degree of accuracy
• Manage complexity, making sense of complex and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
• Comfortable managing ambiguity with the ability to move projects forward independently
• Excellent interpersonal skills; with a focus on collaboration
• Ability to successfully communicate visual direction to cross functional and field partners