Our Client, a well- known fashion brand is looking for a Visual Merchandising Assistant to join their team.
- Visiting retail stores, wholesale accounts and outlets in the assigned territory
- Executing interior merchandising, floor moves and window fashion changes on a rotational basis
- Moving & arranging display items from back inventory rooms, to the store displays
- Overseeing window installations taking in & removing old displays
- Providing shop reports after each store visit with photo documentation
- Previous retail experience
- Able to work with minimal supervision and self-motivated
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong fashion and styling sense
- Must be able to accept critique / feedback
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task • Strong time management skills
- Computer proficiency (MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
- Photography skills
Please submit your resume for consideration.