Length of Contract: 18 months
Location or Remote: Redmond, WA
Client Overview: Our client Is a multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Position Overview: Primary responsibility is managing the overall project cycle with a focus on the production of the visual merchandising materials process.
• Develop and maintain production schedules and project plan. Lead weekly meetings to provide project status.
• Monitoring and reporting progress towards production schedules to hold owners accountable.
• Managing and coordinating POP & display creative assets, shipping schedules, store lists, kitting materials, etc.
• Routing creative files from agency to production suppliers and managing leader approvals.
• Complete time-in-motion testing in-stores.
• Collecting and compiling feedback to route back to production suppliers.
• Managing and monitoring back-stock POP inventory levels at fulfilment warehouse.
• Managing POP and display field requests of missing or damaged materials by retail account.
• Developing in-store installation instructions for use by field labor to execution visual merchandising program.
• Maintain the visual merchandising asset archive of all complete programs.
• Opening and managing all POs and accruals per project
• Managing spend to stay within budget
• Providing and communicating updated budget reports
Advanced experience with Windows operating system and MSFT Office Suite
• Intermediate level experience in Excel
• 3+ years Retail Visual Merchandising project management experience
• 2+ years Multiple Retailer/Account management experience
• Key skills required: strong communication & organization; effective time management, risk management, problem solving, & negotiation; detailed budget management; leadership presence.