Length of Contract: 3-4 months
Location or Remote: Austin Tx or Miami FL
Client Overview: Our client is an established American interactive agency.
Position Overview: Our client is seeking a Sr Visual Designer with experience creating interconnected device experiences, engaging interactive work
- Work across a wide range of design projects. Work closely with creative and project managers to ensure day-to-day deliverables are met.
- Own the work and manage time appropriately to meet established deadlines
- Independently lead work to bring clarity and solutions
- Responsible for executing solid interactive designs that innovate, answer the brief and delight our clients
- Find ways to make complex information and interactions as simple as possible
- Absorb, adapt and convey brand aesthetic
- Develop high quality visual assets, then refine these into complete, functional design systems
- Articulate and present thoughts, creative and innovative ideas
- Develop visual hierarchies and effectively visualize key concepts.
- Package up assets for delivery when needed.
- Research and preparation of presentation materials.
- 3 year experience with a diverse portfolio with examples of digital UI experiences
- High attention to detail in their work.
- Contemporary design style (staying up to date with current design trends)
- Video motion graphics experience (story boarding design, style frame design) but doesn’t necessarily need to know After Affects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or related experience
- Required skills: Sketch, InVision, Adobe CC (Photoshop/Illustrator)