Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small businesses. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multi-channel campaigns, CRM, ecommerce and analytics tools.
What you’ll do here:
- Develop new customer feedback strategies to account for stakeholder needs and improve quality of customer feedback, while reducing burden on the customer. Methods include short-term/long-term surveys, event-triggered prompts, live chat prompts, A-B testing scenarios, and identification of new analytics event tags and classifications.
- Determine the story in the data to create and present relevant findings, analysis and recommendations to improve CSAT and other CX KPIs. Perform deep dive data analyses using cross-channel supplemental data sets (Support, social sentiment, FullStory, etc.)
- Identify gaps in measurement, create business cases and advocate for the "tags & tools" we need to measure CX across the complete customer journey to maximize visitor engagement, conversion to trial, new user on-boarding, conversion to paid customer, upsells, account management, and retention
- Act as a consultant and liaison among stakeholders, leadership, and other research teams to help enable customer-centric decisions.
- Serve as ambassador for the customer experience through customer data and to truly represent the customer perspective throughout the organization.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Demonstrated competency with analytical tools (Google Analytics, ForeSee, Qualtrics, Looker, Tableau, session replay, etc).
- Previous experience with Voice of Customer strategy (survey development, feedback loops, and listening post opportunities to gain additional customer insights).
- Experience with digital analytics, usability best practices, and user research.
- Experience in organizing, planning and executing work from the visioning stage through implementation, involving numerous stakeholders.
- Exceptional relationship-building, presentation, and written / oral communication skills.