Vice President of Marketing job open in LA!
Our client is an innovative digital app company that does HR/Payroll. They are actively looking for a hands-on and experienced VP of Marketing to join their team ASAP. The company has developed a product to enable early wage access (EWA), which is one of the most talked about topics within the financial technology space right now. With an already overwhelming interest from some of the largest corporations in the world and having been accepted to operate on one of the largest paychecks marketplaces there is, the company is bound for big things in the years to come.
The VP of Marketing will be responsible for:
- Identifying potential users and increasing acquisitions especially with existing partnerships.
- Creating a brand and growing brand awareness of it within the early wage access and payments community overall.
- Producing content to be used in marketing campaigns that utilize multiple channels.
- Creating a high-level marketing vision and strategy to increase revenue of the business.
- Hiring, training, and building a robust and skilled marketing team to support in overall business initiatives.
- Analyzing existing branding and marketing strategies and improving upon them.
- Conceptualize? guide? and support tradeshows and events.
- Preparing and reviewing monthly, quarterly, and yearly budgets, and allocating resources appropriately.
- Translating business priorities into marketing strategies and tactics in conjunction with other teams to achieve broad financial and strategic goals.
The VP of Marketing should have the following qualifications:
- At least 5 years of experience within the financial technology space
- Ideal experience working with an app-based service
- Experience as a senior leader within a marketing team, having led with strategy creation and implementation
- 10 – 15 years of experience in management roles carrying out marketing efforts including planning, prioritizing, and implementing strategy
- Proven leadership experience across cross-functional teams, influencing diverse groups, communicating goals, and executing strategy across all channels
- A demonstrated track record of development and execution of creative, innovative strategies to meet objectives - both short and long-term
- Metric driven and possessing the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data