Our client is one of the world’s largest performance marketing networks.
VP, Paid Media & Planning:
As the VP, Paid Media & Planning you will be responsible for leading portfolio planning for B2B and B2C clients, overseeing the book of business, the teams and the process to exceed client expectations.
VP, Paid Media & Planning Responsibilities:
• Lead teams of mid and junior level media specialists responsible for cross-channel media plans with a focus on digital.
• Oversee development of media strategies, strategic planning and Senior client management.
• Provide thought leadership and guide direction for media planning and buying which could include TV, Digital, Radio, OOH and Print, but the majority of spend is in paid media (search & social)
• Plan, direct, supervise and coordinate work activities of the team, inspire and guide, and handle personnel requirements.
VP, Paid Media & Planning Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 12+ years’ experience with media planning and strategy
• B2B experience preferred