Job descriptionOur client, a Marketing Technology company, is seeking a VP of Sales to join their growing team.
VP of Sales Responsibilities:
- The ideal candidate has a strong track record for conceptualizing and selling through SAAS-like services.
- To be successful in this role, you will need to be a proficient storyteller, trusted by your network, data-obsessive and quick on your feet.
- Lead all business development efforts from prospecting to qualifying to proposal to contract execution and renewal.
- Architect and build a best-in-class sales organization.
- Establish culture and best practices for a fast-growing team.
- Background in Martech and an understanding of social marketing
- You wake up thinking about how you’re going to win the day and go to sleep wishing you had accomplished more. You’re a born closer. You don’t take no for an answer. You have a fire in the belly and absolutely hate to lose, even more than you love to win. The proof is in the results you’ve delivered time and time again.
- You crave an unpredictable, fast-paced environment where you can innovate, think like an owner, and help build a disruptive business in the face of a bold, new world. You’ve been making lemonade out of lemons throughout your career and are as comfortable strategizing with CMOs as you are getting into the nitty gritty of tactical details.
- Even in the most stressful situations, you know a positive team can triumph. Even amidst adversity, optimism and momentum are the fuel that drives a successful sales organization forward.
- You can publish proposal decks, one-sheets, case studies, and other customer-facing and thought-leadership materials in your sleep.
- A true collaborator and team player who helps others on the team succeed and gets excited when others achieve greatness.