Job descriptionOur Client is looking for a VP/Head of stores in LA!! Must have managed over 100 stores.
Our client is an iconic women's accessories brand that has evolved into an extensive line of stylish products. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day and their fashion-relevant pieces can be treasured over time.
As the Head of Stores, you will oversee overall business operations. You are responsible for meeting your financial and service targets as well as creating genuine connections with customers that build loyalty. You’ll foster an inclusive work environment, and ensure your team is contributing to their highest potential. As the Head of Stores, it is essential to lead and encourage the staff to reach goals, all while implementing the company's policies and regulations.
• Act as a business owner with an emotional connection to everything in the store and profitability top of mind.
• Assess data and customer relationships quickly to personalize each experience.
• Ensure the team is always on track to make their goals and exceed customer expectations.
• Identify business opportunities and implement actions to consistently achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual store sales plan.
• Find the best people to build a rich and relevant team that reflects the communities we serve.
• Provide feedback to influence a curated product assortment that speaks to the local community.
• Ensure team efforts align with our values and strategic initiatives.
• Optimize hospitality and store amenities to create unique experiences.
• Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor and managing client relationships personally
• Minimum of 8-10 years of sales management experience in retail or relevant client related experience
• Proven track record in sales generation, managing the achievement of sales goals.
• Proven ability to develop new opportunities and maintain client relationships while ensuring brand recognition and penetration in market.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Power Point, Client tracking systems and Point of Sales (POS) system.