Our fashion client is looking for warehouse assistance at their location in Ontario! They’re ideally looking for candidates who have experience working in retail or in a warehouse/stockroom environment (picking, packing and processing inventory)
Details are as follows:
Starts: ASAP (possibility for extension)
Hours: 6AM-2:30PM or 8AM-4PM
- MUST report for work in a condition free from alcohol and/or drug use of any kind.
- MUST be able to take direction well
- As always, punctuality is crucial
Stock room/manual labor duties could most likely include:
- Receiving/sorting incoming inventory
- Tagging product
- Stocking shelves and racks
- Light cleaning
- Waste removal
- Will be exposed to and handling adult material/products
Dress Code guidelines:
- MASKS MUST BE WORN, TEMPS MAY WEAR THEIR OWN MASKS IF THEY PREFER OR THE STORE WILL PROVIDE THEM WITH ONE.
- ALL black please - plain black jeans and plain black t-shirts are recommended (no clothing with anything vulgar or offensive)
We also offer referral bonuses, so if you have any friends or family who would be interested in the opportunity or possibly other opportunities we may have, please refer them over!