assignment: temp to perm
Candidates must reside in California
About the Role
Responsible for the execution of internal roadmap, website enhancements, new functionality, and improving usability for website
• Collaborate with NA and Global Ecommerce team on development of new site features, enhancements, and functionality according to business needs
• Function as technical expert on CMS and online tool functionality, provide oversight and QA support to Online merchandising and cross functional teams
• Monitor project statuses internal and external teams
• Monitor site analytics & communicates results with team & senior management
Site Maintenance & Development:
• Manages site maintenance; identifies, troubleshoots, and resolves ongoing bugs. Conducts daily site QA for all North America online businesses.
• Manages site enhancements and new feature development specific to the NA region online roadmap; helps provide business requirements, leads QA and implementation in partnership with Global Site Experience Manager.
• Partner with Customer Service to ensure ongoing communication of site elements, functionality, and content. Address issues as they arise.
• Responsible for closely monitoring site performance daily – ie site speed, bugs and fixed, consumer feedback, etc
• Monitor on-site search trends, share findings with online merchandising team to optimize site experience
Analytics / Reporting
• Provides thoughtful analysis through post mortems of site development initiatives.
• Ensure that all tagging requirements for site development and marketing projects are in line with business goals and KPI’s
• Work with stakeholders to understand functional, technical, creative, and content requirements of new feature development. Oversee the timely delivery of any needed creative assets/copy to production team for build, QA and go live scheduling. Identify key milestones, dependencies, and resources when necessary, with the support of Global Site Experience Manager.
• Work with producers to monitor work flow & prioritization, including freelancers, developers and external resources in multiple locations, to ensure efficient and effective resource allocation
• 2+ years in ecommerce / ecommerce/digital preferred