Our client is an iconic E-Commerce retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
Web Developer Overview:
As the Front-End Web Developer, you will be responsible for creating all front-end deliverables, such as user stories, wireframes, user personas, and site maps. You will also be responsible for partnering directly with clients to achieve their goals and present strategic solutions.
- Must have E-commerce background
- know how to code, run the website, do social media, run reports on progress of social media analytics, and google analytics.
- Front end design.
- WordPress developer, who can run analytics reports on current programs.
- Monthly reporting about site.
- in charge of SEO and social media.
- Develop all front-end deliverables, including strategic user stories, user journeys and flows, user personas, wireframes, site maps, and content inventories
- Work directly with clients to meet their needs, achieve their objectives, and meet user goals and present strategic concepts for client review
- Collaborate with cross-functional internal and external partners clients to ensure the project focus surrounds the integrity of the experience
Front-End Web Developer Qualifications:
- Proven front-end web development experience
- Ability to implement visual strategies and design responsive and as mobile-first user interfaces
- Strong experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps • Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, HTML, and CSS