As a Web Product Designer, you’ll tackle complex UX and data-visualization problems to serve the needs of our customers both internally and externally. You will be a part of a cross-functional team, collaborating with front-end engineers, project managers, and subject matter experts to build world-class user experiences. This is a hands-on creative role, supporting the user experience of multiple websites as well as single page web applications.
This position reports to the Senior Manager, User Interface and Front-End Development.
What You Will Do:
* Design wireframes, user flows, interactions, and experiences that are simple, intuitive, and consistent.
* Assist in conducting usability studies, UX research, and competitive research.
* Use data to drive your design decisions.
* Quickly iterate on design solutions with outputs like wireframes, interaction flows, high-fidelity mockups, user stories, screen specs, personas, etc.
* Rapid prototyping as a means to quickly explore, iterate, and convey design solutions to solve difficult UX problems.
* Be an advocate for design thinking and help promote its use throughout the organization.
* Help establish frameworks and style guides as well as promote and encourage their use.
* Must have a minimum of 2 years industry experience as a digital product designer.
* Strong design sense with regard to layout, color theory, composition, and typography.
* Knowledge of design thinking methodologies and human-centric approach.
* Strong skills in relevant UX design and prototyping software (Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite).
* Experience in formulating and expressing ideas, creating wireframes and clickable prototypes to validate solutions with real people.
* Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence.
* Experience in creating information architectures, data collection and interviews, and analysis of findings and synthesis to streamline the ideas.
* A strong portfolio demonstrating production ready visual and interactive product design across web and mobile platforms.
* Must be comfortable working both independently and as part of a collaborative team.
* Excellent spoken and written English.