Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at our cleint.
In this role you will:
- Create and manage the UX research program for brand websites bringing a user-centered design approach to the strategy and design of new experiences
- Collaborate with designers, web development and business groups to identify research roadmap activities to support product and site experience releases and future concepts for exploration
- Plan and conduct research using online platform including: project scoping, developing test flow, moderation (as required), data analysis, reporting, and team communication
- Define, screen, and schedule research participants for in-person (once we are all back in the office) and virtual usability testing.
- Provide insights and recommendations to web design team to improve experiences at all stages of design process including early wireframe, prototype, and live websites
- Serve as the voice of the user, advocating for their needs and expectations to the wider team
- Conduct feature prioritization and benchmarking studies to identify user needs
- Contribute to a set of shared artifacts such as Personas, Journey Maps, Metrics, and Research processes, which serve the wider team
- Determine appropriate testing platforms, tools and methodologies for remote and in-person studies.
- Understand Design thinking and apply appropriate techniques in the development of approaches and recommendations that improve in our digital experiences.
Key Qualifications: For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and experience to our team:
- 8+ years UX Research experience guiding design teams on usability best practices based on proven industry research and standards
- Experience with one of the top user testing platforms or equivalent experience
- Experience in researching and testing products and transactional experiences, in an ongoing and rapid release cycle
- Experience developing research goals for baselining and ongoing success of research maturity and product usability
- Experience working on consumer and B2B digital properties