Job Title: Junior Website Designer
Duration: 2 months
Hours per Week: 40
Ideal Years of Experience: 2-4 years
Adobe CC suite: InDesign CC, Illustrator CC, Photoshop CC, Microsoft office 365 (Excel, Outlook, Word)
• Proficiency in web optimization. HTML knowledge a plus
Nice to have:
Working knowledge of Adobe AfterEffects a plus
Conceptualizing and developing campaign ideas with the creative team and clients for digital advertising, paid, social, print, video, and more.
· Collaborate with the creative and branding team: Email + Media design team. Handle all PINK emails (Brand, PINK Beauty, VSCC + PINK Nation) as well as the Paid Social + Brand Media
· Maintain established design guidelines, standards, and best practices by enforcing content design standards.
· Uphold consistency in creative design throughout the project.
· Work with internal partners and communicate design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes, and ensure files are built to spec and delivered to clients on time.
· Develop and execute high quality visual imagery and art assets for websites that support the client’s marketing objectives.
· Prepare design plans and present website structure in client presentations and presentation templates.
· Work with various content management systems and develop various formats of art assets.
· Communicate on a consistent basis with project managers and internal partnering teams regarding project status.
· Proactively contribute ideas at creative working sessions and provide input on ongoing creative projects.
· Incorporate functionalities and features into website design according to client request.