Our client is an innovative eCommerce company that sparks kids’ creativity and curiosity through offline and online materials and inspiration. We offer kids seriously fun and deeply engaging ways to explore, create, and learn. Our core offering is a subscription service that delivers hands-on projects to kids of all ages. We also have an online store and additional creative content. We take great pride and ownership in the products and experiences we design and in the community of parents and kids we serve.
Role and Responsibilities:
- We're looking for an experienced Merchandising Manager to help us optimize our online store.
- Own merchandise storytelling calendar
- Drive go-to-market plan for 50+ new products per year including requesting photography, planning site content and depiction in marketing materials
- Analyze product performance, optimize depiction and plan collections and groupings
- Manage promo calendar and markdown strategy Inventory forecasting (demand planning)
- Provide insights to steer new product development to expand appeal and differentiation of the store
- The ideal candidate will be able to balance a strong operational system with a vision for evolving our offering in the future.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 5 years work experience, ideally in ecommerce / retail
- Advanced Excel/modeling skills Strong relationship-building skills, ability to work cross functionally
- Ability to design and evangelise a process