Our client is a global personal care company with multiple prestige beauty brands under its umbrella.
• Drive end-to-end delivery of transversal eCommerce projects that will bring high value/impact to our eCommerce businesses
• Define functional requirements and set feature prioritization for release; act as initial point of contact for development teams to seek clarification on tickets
• Maintain strong alignment with IT partners, brands, ADX cross-functional teams on status, timelines and change request.
• Actively monitor JIRA backlog to ensure high impact defects are continsouly moving, being resolved and status communicated back to stakeholders
• Provide day-to-day site maintenance and content management via Salesforce Commerce Cloud and 3rd party portals for all 6 brands
• 4+ years experience in eCommerce with a deep understanding of online shopping and best–in-class experiences including competitive landscaping
• Deep experience with eCommerce platforms and tools, preferably Salesforce Commerce Cloud
• Experience with collaboration tools (Jira, Confluence)