Our client, a global leader in the retail/tech and ecommerce space is looking to bring on a Website Optimization Specialist on a fulltime basis., starting immediately. This person will ideally be located in Chicago, and role will hybrid onsite/remote. The ideal candidate has experience in A/B testing with use of Adobe Target, QA, Adobe Analytics, as they will be managing the US roadmap for all A/B testing in US Market.
This role is a key player driving the ongoing improvements and optimizations to the .com site, helping deliver our direct business goals of improving User Experience across the site as well as hitting conversion revenue goals. You will be responsible for executing and reporting A/B and multivariate tests. Utilizing available customer data insights, you will leverage your deep understanding of digital optimization to lead the planning, execution, and in-flight enhancements of targeted test campaigns. You will work closely with creative, product marketing and technical teams to contribute to the creation of the testing strategy that adds significant value by aligning the site/brand Direct experience to the changing needs of our customers.
- Manage/maintain weekly calendar, where they will have to detail out different sections of the site; ensure we know what's running where and go through it every week
- Regular day:
- Meetings with creative to kick off testing brief
- Meetings with analytics team to dig in further and reporting of a test
- Building decks - making sure you have visuals of all the tests we’re running - problem, solution, result (one pager for each test they run)
- Working on briefs that need to go to Adobe (using ppt or templates provided); spend time building new tests in adobe target and QAing those tests once they are built; QA across multiple browsers to make sure that what they have created is not broken, etc.
- Testing/Launching: Will conduct tests on product pages (improving user experience) but also web elements (check out, basket design, etc.)
- Tests fall into two buckets: Improving user experience on site and hitting conversion revenue goals
- Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics, Web Analytics or related fields preferred).
- +2 years’ experience in e-commerce and good understanding of user journeys, digital usability, and user experience.
- Deep understanding and experience with statistics, web analytics, data analysis, and conversion optimization (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, and Decibal Insight or similar technology).
- +2 years’ experience in executing A/B & and MVT multivariate tests.
- Experience in the design, QA, build, and launch of test optimization campaigns, through to reporting and interpretation analysis of the impact from a commercial perspective.
- Ensure clear test hypotheses and success metrics are developed with stakeholders based on testing requirements.
- Enforce A/B testing best practices to ensure testing and data integrity.
- Work closely with technical teams to build and QA tests.
- Evaluates the impact of concurrently running tests, promotions, launch of new features and other website changes that might influence test results.
- Proven track record of identifying new digital optimization opportunities based on data insights and it’s interpretation into actionable test hypothesis and campaigns.
- Strong awareness and understanding of optimization best practice, digital trends and ability to leverage new conversion tools as they become available.
- Experience in working across creative design and technical development teams to deliver optimization campaigns.
- Possess a high sense of urgency, strong attention to detail and high standards for the quality of their work.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and prioritize work and time effectively.
- Develop positive working relationships with key stakeholders.
Nice to have:
- Experience of working in a direct to consumer business across different markets.
- Experience working agency and client-side with a strong understanding of how to influence audiences.
- Previous experience utilizing content management systems.
- Experience with UAT testing and reporting.
if you are interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your resume today!