Our client, a performance driven luxury fashion line, is seeking a Wholesale Customer Service Representative to join their team!
Location: On-site in Hawthorne
This is a temp-to-permanent position
Reporting to the VP, Operations, the Wholesale Customer Service Representative is responsible for the day-to-day-operations customer care support by driving performance and operational excellence that provides front-line management support, service fulfillment, and administrative assistance.
- Responsible for the day-to-day performance of the wholesale customer service department.
- Process daily EDI's.
- Match the EDIs against and/or drawdown bulk orders accordingly
- Data Entry i.e. orders, RTV, Damages, credits
- Identify and resolve discrepancies on unit mismatches, style, color, and price issues on orders
- Process sample requests from our Sales teams as well as other internal requests
- Follow-up with sales reps on outstanding issues
- Other tasks as needed to assist Operations
- Work proactively and collaboratively with the team to proactively manage order book shipping windows and delivery expectations given inventory, processing, and shipping constraints
- Work collaboratively with customers and warehouse operations to optimize on-time pick up and delivery
- Generate Excel reports as needed
- Provide insights, reports, and support on order processing/status, inventory, processing times, scheduling, and logistics to sales, channel, and brand teams
- Confirm purchase orders are received in-retailer portals via automatic upload and/or manual process
- Answers questions about products, price, delivery, availability of a product, etc.
- Communicate with logistics, finance, and buyers on a regular basis
- Follow up on open orders, open pick tickets, and open RA's.
- Ensures accurate shipping information.
- Provides innovative suggestions to improve processes.
- Proactively communicates with customers to assure timely delivery of all orders.
- 5 years of previous customer service experience.
- EDI experience required.
- Experience working independently and proactively.
- Experience working with majors, specialty, in both domestic and international regions.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field; additional relevant work experience can be substituted for an earned degree
- Strong interpersonal and computer skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and quality control.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and reprioritize workload in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Flexible thinker with the ability to make sound independent decisions.
- Ability to work with little supervision and work well with others at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Very strong leadership and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Excellent communication and executive presentation skills
- Problem solver mentality with a relentless focus on customer satisfaction
- ERP working knowledge a requirement. Apparel Magic experience a plus.
- Familiarity with Shopify.
- Proficiency in Excel and MS Office products
- Apparel experience required
- High SKU count manufacturing and/or distribution experience is a requirement
Please share your resume for immediate consideration!