Our client is a fashion & apparel brand that caters to international clients, providing them with classic and fashionable designs. With a commitment to innovative and unique styles, they stay up to date with everyday changing fashion trends – from fabric design to color to texture and patterns. They are looking for a Wholesale Customer Service Representative to join their team.
Wholesale Customer Service Representative Overview:
As a Wholesale Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for providing support to clients and managing current wholesale account orders. You will deliver world class service to the company’s wholesale customers.
The ideal candidate for Wholesale Customer Service Representative will be a motivated individual who will manage processes relating to order entry, customer deliveries, and provide overall support to the company’s client base.
Wholesale Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent wholesale customer service via great email communication skills.
- Enter orders and quantity of merchandise into the system and help with inventory maintenance, organization, and verification.
- Manage orders for major retail accounts.
- Set up accounts for clients to reflect accurate orders, billing, shipping, and contact information in ERP system.
- Handle order fulfillment by accurately entering client orders and updating order confirmations as needed.
- Determine and obtain approval for any returns and enter the claim.
- Study vendor guidelines and manage set up for new clients.
- Communicate department specific details and guidelines to relevant departments.
- Prepare sales and customer service reports by analyzing and categorizing sales information.
- Identify and explore service standards and service suggestions to provide world class service.
Wholesale Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- 2+ years of professional experience (experience in Juniors Fashion preferred).
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivot table knowledge, VLOOKUP, etc).
- Excellent email communication skills.
- Knowledge of ERP systems.
- Possess excellent reporting skills with attention to detail and be extremely organized.
- Focused and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
Please submit your resume for review!