Our client is a young contemporary fashion brand presenting the latest must-have collections for every trendsetter. Their fashion-forward and contemporary designs are applauded by fashionistas alike.
Apparel Designer Overview:
As the Off Price Apparel Designer, you will be responsible for translating bestselling bodies in to price appropriate product for accounts like TJmaxx, Costco and BJs.
Apparel Designer Responsibilities:
• Update flats and sketches for all designs as part of a cohesive seasonal collection aligned with the brand’s overall aesthetic and vision
• Prepare all necessary components for design presentations, such as sketch boards, proto reviews, and production meeting preparation
• Collaborate with other Apparel Designers and various cross-functional teams and maintain strong business relationships with external partners
• Partner with CAD team on color and print direction.
Apparel Designer Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 5+ years’ experience as an Apparel Designer
• Technical knowledge of fabrics, silhouettes, prints, colors, and trims
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Experience designing for off price or discount market a MUST