Our client is an iconic retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location. They are looking to add a Workflow Management Analyst to join their team on contract over the next 12 months that is likely to extend and possibly become full time.
This role carries out critical functions in workflow management, communications, and onboarding of resources internally and across various teams and partners. If this is you, you’ll be working with real estate analysts and managers in order to:
• Develop & enhance business processes in Smartsheet
• Coordinate and develop onboarding and team learning
• Ensure cross-functional coordination and business alignment in the day-to-day
• Ensure that the team is developing and utilizing the best-in-class processes and tools by researching and synthesizing retail industry best practices In addition to reporting within our clients Real Estate Management team, you will work with Global Real Estate, North America Finance, and other teams managing store development.
Qualifications Requirements for this position include:
• Bachelors degree with 2-5 years relevant work experience developing business processes, communications, and administration using Smartsheet
• Expert proficiency in Microsoft Suite including Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Proficient problem solver with an innate ability to deal with ambiguity when required
• Mastery of organizational skills/ability to manage and deliver multiple assignments concurrently
• Knowledge of the discipline of project management including common principles, methodologies, and tools commonly used by practitioners
+ Design experience within in a public corporate or institutional setting is a plus