YouTube Content Manager
Do you love storytelling? If so, this might be the perfect job for you! Our Fortune500 client is looking for an experienced digital video expert to launch their first careers-focused YouTube channel that will showcase company culture around the globe. The ideal candidate is a creative, data-driven channel management expert.
YouTube Content Manager
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be excellent at balancing stories and video series that resonate with their community and aligns to the needs of recruiting initiatives. Your goal is to be as creative as possible in showcasing Life at this company - from career stories to large cultural moments, to award wins, birthday celebrations and more - through a compelling video series that brings our target audience back week after week and drives full-funnel impact to help reach its hiring goals. Experience overseeing video creative and production is a must; as well as the ability to strategize, ideate, explore new video opportunities across platforms, work across departments and build consensus within our large organization.
* Develop and oversee execution of video content for Careers Youtube channel
* Create and advance a long-term strategy to move our presence on YouTube
* Coordinate with social teams on strategy and execution for video across platforms
* Create and maintain video content calendar
* Develop audiences to meet ambitious growth goals without compromising creative integrity
* Monitor, respond, and engage with audience conversations on YouTube in real-time
* Optimize opportunities to drive lead generation and full-funnel impact through video
* Work with a team of writers, marketers, video producers, and video optimizers
* Work closely with our cross-functional partners (Corporate and Regional Marketing, Employer Brand, Internal Comms, Futureforce, Office of Equality, PR, and Creative teams) to advocate making platform-specific video content, and ensure that partner deadlines are met
* Integrate YouTube throughout email communications to prospects, candidates, employees, and alumni.
* Stay on top of YouTube, as well as social media video trends, timely events, and internal content initiatives to seize on opportunities
* Be experimental with content, take risks with what you’re creating, be ambitious and original
The ideal candidate is/has....
* Deep knowledge of the YouTube platform and potential audiences
* Certification in YouTube channel growth (among other YouTube certifications)
* Proven track record of developing audiences and increasing engagement on YouTube
* A background in YouTube content creation, and an understanding of video across all social platforms
* Thorough understanding of the YouTube landscape, as well as other social platforms: building and managing communities, platform best practices, and consumer behavior
* Solid understanding of marketing and social media analytics and can apply a data-centric approach to the testing and optimization of content
* High tolerance for change, and the capacity to accomplish enormous amounts in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
* Clear, effective communication skills and the confidence to advocate for our team and our audience in a room where talent or executives may have differing opinions
* Strong global IQ and is comfortable working with teams from different regional markets
* The ability to tell an engaging, cohesive story through video content
* Solid presentation skills: You’ll be presenting our marketing plans to executives.
* Strong perspective with the flexibility to graciously and gracefully pivot when new information is presented
Background and skills
* 4-7 years experience managing a brand’s YouTube presence
* We’re looking for a seasoned expert in digital video across many platforms, who specializes in the YouTube space
* Someone who’s had experience creating content and thinking strategically about how to make a channel successful
* You are comfortable, but keen to push boundaries and willing to take risks where others won’t