Corporate Social Responsibility
Creative Staffing Agency Committed to Social Responsibility
At 24 Seven, our mission is to help creative professionals all across the globe build their careers and amplify their impact. But in addition to offering world-renowned job recruitment services, we are committed to making the world – both the professional world and the world at large – a better place. That's why our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is absolutely fundamental to our culture, what we value, and who we are as a staffing agency.
Our Commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility
We believe it's important to be a good corporate and global citizen, and that means we focus not only on our obligation to our clients, but also to the communities in which we live and work. We are committed to conducting business at the highest ethical standards, providing service and customized solutions that exceed client expectations, and having a positive social and environmental impact across our global footprint. Whether it's furthering racial and ethnic equality by supporting diversity and inclusion or making professional life more livable by fostering healthy work/life balance, we work hard to better ourselves, our clients, and the world, every single day.
Here are just a few of the CSR initiatives we strive to uphold:
- A dedication to creating a workplace that is fair, empowering and professionally motivating
- Fostering a diverse working environment that respects each individual’s race, gender, sexual orientation, and physical abilities, all while tailoring our recruitment services to support diversity
- Supporting and sourcing talent from organizations that represent qualified people with disabilities and veterans returning from military service
- Implementing policies and procedures that help maintain work/life balance to support the varying ages and stages of our employees
- Supporting the communities in which we operate by contributing financial support and volunteer hours to local charitable organizations, arts associations, and educational funds
- Investing in the talent of the future by offering career services and counseling in local schools and colleges
- An established, formal policy that outlines the principles of good environmental practice and sustainability in the conduct of our ongoing business activities, which includes making strides toward becoming a paperless work environment
- A commitment to minimizing our corporate carbon footprint, encouraging telecommuting, carpooling and video conferencing vs. travel, energy efficiency, and the pursuit of digital marketing opportunities
Our Partnership with Step Up
In addition to maintaining our own CSR standards as a staffing agency, 24 Seven is proud to partner with Step Up: a leading organization that "propels girls from under-resourced communities to fulfill their potential by empowering them to become confident, college-bound, career-focused and ready to join the next generation of professional women."
24 Seven also supports Girls On the Run, a non-profit program that works to encourage pre-teen girls to develop self-respect and healthy lifestyles through dynamic, interactive lessons and running games, culminating in a celebratory 5k run.
Contact Your Recruitment & Staffing Agency Today
Corporate social responsibility forms a core part of our ethos here at 24 Seven. We believe a sense of responsibility to the communities we serve makes us a better recruitment agency by allowing us to fully unlock the potential within each and every candidate, helping us further our clients' careers and make the world a better place all in the same stride. If you have any questions about our CSR policy or want to learn more about how we can supercharge your career, we'd be thrilled to speak with you: just reach out to us at our contact page. We can't wait to hear from you!