100% Remote - Customer Service Associate
Customer Service Specialist
Our client is an iconic E-Commerce retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
Customer Service Specialist Overview:
Knowledge of Zendesk or other customer support/ticketing system preferred
As the Customer Service Specialist, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to customers via e-mail and phone. You will also be responsible for managing sensitive customer issues, researching optimal solutions, and establishing relationships with customers.
Customer Service Specialist Responsibilities:
• Provide assistance and answer questions, comments, or inquiries and communicate in a timely, friendly, and professional manner
• Identify and analyze sensitive issues and potential escalations, share necessary issues with appropriate teams, and ensure all members receive efficient and comprehensive assistance
• Maintain the highest level of professionalism, exhibit empathy, and provide thoughtful and prompt resolutions
• Present highly strategic and cohesive recommendations for customer inquiries and communicate service trends with the product, marketing, and technology teams
• Research complex and escalated situations and resolve issues professionally and quickly
Customer Service Specialist Qualifications:
• Proven related experience
• Strong communication and customer service skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite