Digital Marketing Coordinator -Shopify
Digital Marketing Coordinator w/ Shopify
Location: Somerset, NJ
Our Client, a leading manufacturer of sports and entertainment merchandise.
The ideal candidate is eager to work collaboratively to improve digital marketing strategies better through technology! He/she will play a key role in providing structural support for the Digital ECommerce businesses and work with all Shopify, OMS, and related applications.
• Serve as day-to-day owner of Shopify Plus website platform, responsible for executing front- and back-end improvements both independently and in coordination with third-party agency or freelance developers.
• Work with the marketing and operations teams to understand business requirements and translate them into a long-term product strategy.
• Act as the go between for the Marketing, Merchandising, and Creative teams to ensure new products and website updates are properly uploaded and on schedule for launch.
• Proactively look for opportunities to improve the customer’s shopping journey, with the objective of continuously improving site conversion rates and repeat visits.
• Keep internal stakeholders apprised of website performance and product road-map.
• Quickly resolve website performance issues, e.g. outages and bugs.
• Minimum 2 years of experience with Shopify and or Shopify Plus development.
• You possess a strong familiarity/confidence developing within Shopify Plus e.g. ‘Template modifications’, ‘Installation’, ‘3rd Party/Custom App Integrations’, ‘Debugging & Testing,’ etc.
• Applied knowledge of Slate framework, Git, Github workflow, or BitBucket.
• Web design experience/UX/UI improvement experience is preferred
• Understanding of Website management tools: Google Analytics, Google Web Master, etc.
*Google Tag Manager is a plus.
• Exposure to / worked in FaceBook ads, Google Ad Words, and other digital ad/marketing platforms.
• Strong analytic and quantitative skills, with the ability to use data to develop and measure effectiveness of marketing programs.
• Able to work independently on front-end and back-end development
• Able to execute upon a long-term product road-map, while also maintaining the flexibility to accommodate short-term business imperatives.